Thursday, February 4, 2010

Here are some pictures of the items the Willard Utah group created last week.

Easter Eggs - $8.00 per set for the wood only. You provide the scrapbook paper (I got my mine at the Booktable in Logan) and buttons. I use double sided paper and use the opposite side for the flowers. I provide the flower template.


Patchwork Heart - $5.00 wood only. You provide scrapbook paper (this paper is from Hobby Lobby in Logan).


Clover Set - $12.00 for wood, paint, and raffia.


Heart Trio - $12.00 for wood, paint, and raffia.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now so I can check out all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindasue! I will try to post more pics as I can find time. I am planning on doing a craft party for several friends in the Millville 2nd ward. It will probably be in March. I will try to post info before then.

    ReplyDelete